Because we spend more waking hours at work - with our “work family” - than we do with our nuclear family, interpersonal challenges can arise in the work environment that can create stress both at work and at home.
As the leader of your team, are you:
- Lying awake at 2:00 a.m. worrying about staffing issues at the office?
- Trying to find the courage to discipline or terminate an unproductive employee?
- Wondering how to deal with an employee “attitude” that poisons your office?
- Working hard to motivate the seemingly unmotivated?
- Struggling to get your diverse workforce to function as a team?
Do the following challenges face you or your staff:
- Meetings that go on forever and accomplish little?
- Presentations that fall flat and leave the audience shaking their heads?
- Customers who complain about the level of service received or, worse, who leave your organization because of poor customer service?
- Employees whose telephone skills leave callers cold?
- Transitioning from excellence at your technical job to uncertainty as you undertake a supervisory or management role?
Birnbach Success Solutions (formerly G B Associates, Inc.) has been enabling executives and managers to solve these and other workplace challenges for more than three decades. Our record of success in enabling leaders and their organizations to achieve peak performance has been achieved through customized training programs and individualized one-on-one coaching.
A full range of services are available to help your organization:
- Embrace diversity
- Create a respectful workplace
- Build successful teams
- Achieve peak employee performance
- Bring out the best in every employee
- Develop your workforce and next generation leaders
- Attract, motivate and retain top performers
I invite you to learn more about the ways that we can help your organization achieve your goals. For a free 30-minute consultation, email me or call me at (301) 530-6300.
Clients / Affiliations / Partners